Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Peng <pe...@outlook.com> on 2016/05/13 12:16:59 UTC

how can i increase the count of reduce at Kylin_HFile_Generator_cubename_step?

Hi,

   Reduce is s o slowly at Kylin_HFile_Generator_cubename_step  about 2
reduces.

How can i  increase my reduces of  mr  at
Kylin_HFile_Generator_cubename_step?

Re: how can i increase the count of reduce at Kylin_HFile_Generator_cubename_step?

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
what's your kylin version, what's the capacity of your model (small,
medium, or large), how many reducers be started in this step, and what's
the total size of the HTable?

You can reduce the value of the following parameter to let kylin split more
regions, then more reducers will be started.

kylin.hbase.region.cut.small=5
kylin.hbase.region.cut.medium=10
kylin.hbase.region.cut.large=50

--