Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Juan Carlos Garcia <jc...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/30 13:25:57 UTC

Regression of (BEAM-2277) - IllegalArgumentException when using Hadoop file system for WordCount example.

Hi Folks,

I experienced the issued described in (BEAM-2277
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2277>), which shows it was
fixed by v2.0.0

However using version 2.4.0 and 2.6.0 (another user reported it) shows the
same error.

So either it was not 100% fixed, or the bug appeared again.

Thanks and Regards
--

JC

Re: Regression of (BEAM-2277) - IllegalArgumentException when using Hadoop file system for WordCount example.

Posted by Juan Carlos Garcia <jc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for taking care.

Posted by Tim Robertson <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Juan,