Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Day, Michael-IBM/TT" <Mi...@Nextel.com> on 2002/08/26 16:08:56 UTC

TDK 2.2b3 "ant init"

"ant init" seems to be executing SQL files in the wrong order.  The
id-table-init SQL files are being executed before the creation of the
id-table.  This has probably been mentioned before, but I can't find any
information.  What is it that I need to change to make this work correctly?

______
Michael Blake Day | Nextel Communications, Inc. | 2975 Breckinridge Blvd |
Duluth GA 30096
office 678.966.4792 | mobile 770.318.4033 | iden 154*117*5655 | email
michael.day@nextel.com

SV: TDK 2.2b3 "ant init"

Posted by Jonas Denvall <jo...@arkatay.com>.
You're right, it has been mentioned before.

Here is the soloution, originally from Wei He:

To solve the problem, the default database (check sqldd.map file in
WEB-INF/src/sql directory) should get executed first, then everything
else. Now what you can do it to manually edit the generated file, just
simply remove the line says default

#Sqlfile -> Database map
#Fri Jul 19 23:50:15 EDT 2002 third-schema-idtable-init.sql=third
turbine-schema.sql=newapp
second-schema-idtable-init.sql=second
newapp-schema.sql=newapp
third-schema.sql=third
id-table-schema.sql=default                    <-----------------remove
this
line
turbine-schema-idtable-init.sql=newapp
newapp-schema-idtable-init.sql=newapp
second-schema.sql=second
turbine-security.sql=newapp

And then run ant insert-sql-files again will do the trick.

/Jonas

____
______