Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by �rico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/08/24 21:47:44 UTC

tomahawk panelTabbedPane with other components behavior

I have a xhtml file where I added a panelTabbedPane and four panelTabs in it

Inside first panelTab definition I have facelets <ui:insert> and <ui:include src="tab1.xhtml"> ...

this tab1.xhtml contains a dataTable and a dataScroller

My problem is that nothing is working such as scroller events or commandLink actions ...

---------------------------------

Re: tomahawk panelTabbedPane with other components behavior

Posted by �rico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br>.
David

My problem was in tab1.xhtml definition

I hadn't noticed that I was adding a body composition for my tabs files

I took them off and now booth scrolling and commandLink action are working

Thanks for all
Best regards
Érico

David Delbecq <de...@oma.be> wrote: Check there is no validation error, that would explain why your command
is not executed in JSF lifecycle. Have no problems here with
commandLinks inside tabbed panes. Always use  to ensure
validation is ok when you have an action that does not seem to be called.

---------------------------------

Re: tomahawk panelTabbedPane with other components behavior

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Check there is no validation error, that would explain why your command
is not executed in JSF lifecycle. Have no problems here with
commandLinks inside tabbed panes. Always use <h:messages/> to ensure

Posted by �rico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br>.

David Delbecq <de...@oma.be> wrote:           Check your validation, same kind of structure here (tabbedpane, ui:insert, datatabels, actions, just not used scroller).
 Be aware of following fact if you use server side tab switching:
 1) switching tabs will not triggers, afaik, the change listeners
 2) when submiting, only the current tab will be submitted, validated, and applied.
 Érico Teixeira a écrit : I have a xhtml file where I added a panelTabbedPane and four panelTabs in it

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.