Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Junkai Xue <jx...@apache.org> on 2023/01/21 03:05:16 UTC

Re: Helix - JDK8 to JDK11

Once PR created, it will automatically trigger it.

Best,

Junkai

Re: Helix - JDK8 to JDK11

Posted by Junkai Xue <jx...@apache.org>.
Ah... One approach is to setup the 11 configuration in your forked repo CI.
If it verifies, then check the code change first.
After code change checked in, then we change the setup for CI in the Apache
branch.

best,

Junkai

Re: Helix - JDK8 to JDK11