Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Deepthi Tammana <de...@componentcontrol.com> on 2010/08/23 20:18:20 UTC

use struts tags to call .action

Hi all,

I am trying to migrate my application to struts2. I imported struts 1 plugin jar to use my current action classes. Is there a way I can use my current jsp's(having struts 1 tags - html,logic) to call struts 2 actions.

Thanks.

Re: use struts tags to call .action

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
No; as the Struts 1 plugin page states (in the giant red warning box) the
JSPs must be rewritten. The S1 tags have their own rendering logic not
associated with S2 at all.

IMO the S1 plugin is of limited value.

HTH,
Dave