Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by David Jordan <da...@bellsouth.net> on 2007/10/12 13:37:33 UTC

If Oracle buys BEA...

that very likely signals the death of Kodo JDO...
and also Oracle Application Server...

In my personal view, it would be real nice if Patrick Linskey joined
the JPOX team.

Re: If Oracle buys BEA...

Posted by Erik Bengtson <er...@jpox.org>.
No comments about buyout, but patrick would be welcome to our team in setting up a data access platform in heterogeneous data stores for soa, data analysis, mining and ofcourse operational usage. Doh!
--   BlackBerry® from Mobistar    ---