Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM> on 2004/02/25 01:00:10 UTC

Logger issues

My webapp that is configured for logging work perfect on sun one app
server but now nothing show up in the catalina.out on Tomcat 5.

Any ideas?

Re: Logger issues

Posted by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM>.
Where would I set my log level?  It seems like there is about 100
different places to set log levels in the Tomcat Administrator.
Without changing my webapp all of the logging goes to the standard log
file in the S1App Server.  When I deploy it to Tomcat 5 nothing appears
in the catalina.out.  One thing I am looking for is DEBUG info on
java.sql.PreparedStatement.

Re: Logger issues

Posted by Jeanfrancois Arcand <Je...@Sun.COM>.