Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Developer <de...@fdplus.com> on 2002/10/09 16:43:47 UTC

Struts-Layout 1b1

I've had to modify the code to ad the "titleKey" functionality to the layout tags.  I've had to call it "hintKey" since title key would not be too intuitive in the struts-layout perspective.  Is that support added to 1b1 yet, if not are you planning on adding.

Is the sort collection functionality working with tiles yet?

Thanks.

Re: Struts-Layout 1b1

Posted by Jean-Noel Ribette <je...@improve.fr>.
At 16:43 09/10/2002, you wrote:
>I've had to modify the code to ad the "titleKey" functionality to the
>layout tags.  I've had to call it "hintKey" since title key would not be
>too intuitive in the struts-layout perspective.  Is that support added to
>1b1 yet, if not are you planning on adding.

Adding this attribute is still on my todo list. It will be in the 1.0 final
release.

>Is the sort collection functionality working with tiles yet?

It's working with some tiles configuration, but not all. This is the main
bug that prevent struts-layout 1.0 to be released.

Jean-Noel

>Thanks.

   improve           Jean-Noël Ribette
Ingénieur études et développement