Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by ritika jain <ri...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/19 07:06:47 UTC

Error: Repeated service interruptions - failure processing document: Failed to acquire credits in time

Hi All,

I am configured Units job (Manifoldcf 2.14 and ES 7.6.2 and postgres
9.6.10) on server to access files from samba SMBv3 server and used
jcifs-ng-2.1.2.jar to be loaded in lib of manifoldcf.

After ingesting some records into the index , the got this error in logs :-
 :-Unrecognized SmbException thrown getting document version for
smb://store1.directory.intra/folders/UnitsTag1/Hydraulic Engineering/13 HYE
Data/morelis/VSS/MatlabTools/data/s/srcaaaaa.a
jcifs.smb.SmbException: Failed to acquire credits in time.

Can anybody please help me understand what can be the possible cause of
this error. Can it be a network connection issue or something else.

For info:- no authority connection/ Active Directory is being used till
now. Also the Use SID for security (checkbox on manifoldcf UI):- is
UNCHECKED.

Any help will be appreciated greatly.

Thanks
RItika

Re: Error: Repeated service interruptions - failure processing document: Failed to acquire credits in time

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
So the folder is accessible, but can you open the specific document
itself?  There may be an issue there unrelated to the folder.

If it does open OK, then I'm afraid you're beyond my knowledge of what the
problem might be.  The current JCIFS library comes from a Github project
and perhaps you can contact the maintainers to get them to interpret what
it means.  Sometimes just googling the precise error message (not
ManifoldCF's, but the underlying JCIFS error) can help clarify the issue.

Karl

Posted by ritika jain <ri...@gmail.com>.
Reply:-

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.