Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by rs...@us.ibm.com on 2002/06/12 15:15:10 UTC

Re: Eclipse & cvs commit

I'm using F2.  I can select "Convert Line Delimiters", but the three
options "To Windows", "To UNIX", and "To Mac" are all greyed out.

<ras>

Richard A. Sitze            rsitze@us.ibm.com
CORBA Interoperability & WebServices
IBM WebSphere Development

                      Martin van den

                      Bemt                     To:      Jakarta Commons
Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.
                      <mllist@mvdb.            apache.org>

                      net>                     cc:

                                               Subject: Re: Eclipse & cvs
commit: jakarta-commons-
                      06/11/2002 04:00         sandbox/jexl/xdocs
project.xml
                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to "Jakarta

                      Commons

                      Developers List"

Hi Richard,

In the F2 release and later, you have a nice option in Source->Convert
line Delimters. Maybe setting that to unix will help a geat deal.

Mvgr,
Martin

[OT] Re: Eclipse & cvs commit

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
I guess it is on a file by file basis.. You have to have a file open and
selected to not that the grey thing..

Mvgr,
Martin