Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com> on 2009/09/28 00:43:49 UTC

Test failures from trunk

After svn up'ing to the latest in trunk, I'm also getting 5 failures
in the tika-parsers tests. For example:

Running org.apache.tika.mime.TestMimeTypes
Tests run: 19, Failures: 5, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.625
sec <<< FAILURE!

where that file has errors like:

testGuessMimeTypes(org.apache.tika.mime.TestMimeTypes)  Time elapsed:
0.01 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<...template...> but
was:<...presentation...>

But the same test works fine in Eclipse.

I'm running Mac OS X 10.5.8 on a MacBook, and just updated Java to be:

java version "1.6.0_15"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_15-b03-226)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.1-b02-92, mixed mode)

Is anybody else building with this same config?

Thanks,

-- Ken

--------------------------
Ken Krugler
TransPac Software, Inc.
<http://www.transpac.com>
+1 530-210-6378

Re: Test failures from trunk

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 12:43 AM, Ken Krugler
<kk...@transpac.com> wrote:
> After svn up'ing to the latest in trunk, I'm also getting 5 failures in the
> tika-parsers tests. For example:
>
> Running org.apache.tika.mime.TestMimeTypes
> Tests run: 19, Failures: 5, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.625 sec
> <<< FAILURE!

Make sure that you have an up to date tika-core SNAPSHOT as many of
the mime type settings that affect tests in tika-parsers have just
been updated.

A "mvn clean install" from the top level project should pass all tests
(it does for me).

BR,

Jukka Zitting