Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Badre AKARIDAN <ba...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/23 18:08:06 UTC

How to stop a build in continuum

Him
I'm new user of continuum and I have a problem with one task. A build was
launch automatically  23 days ago and he is again in progress. So I want to
know, how can i stop it? I stop the continuum server and restart it but he's

running again. Do you have any idea for to fix this problem

Thanks,

PS: sorry for my timid english

Badre

Re: How to stop a build in continuum

Posted by Badre AKARIDAN <ba...@gmail.com>.
thanks for your advice but it doesn't work for me

Badre

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.