Posted to user@spark.apache.org by harsh2005_7 <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2014/06/27 13:11:02 UTC

Issue in using classes with constructor as vertex attribute in graphx

Hi,

I have a scenario where I am having a class X with constructor parameter as
(RDD,Double).When I am initializing the the class object with corresponding
RDD and double value (of name say x1) and putting it as a vertex attribute
in graph , I am losing my RDD value . The Double value remains intact . I
tried accessing simultaneously the RDD from instance variable (x1) and i see
it intact there but for some reason it's not available when i take graph
vertex attribute and access the RDD. Please help me to understand which
concept I am missing here ? And whats the correct way to do it.

Regards,
Harsh