Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Brihat Sharma <br...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/09 17:02:02 UTC

Question regarding Dictionary Creator GUI

Hi,
I was trying to run custom dictionary creator GUI using the steps provided
in the link below:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/Dictionary+Creator+GUI

I wasn't able to execute bin\runDictionaryCreator

This is the error seen:
~/Brihat/cTakes/trunk/ctakes-distribution/src/main/bin$
./runDictionaryCreator.sh
Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.ctakes.gui.dictionary.DictionaryCreator

Any help or suggestions to fix this issue?

--
Thank You,
Brihat Sharma

*"Quality is much better than quantity. One home run is much better than
two doubles."* - Steve Jobs

RE: Question regarding Dictionary Creator GUI

Posted by Gandhi Rajan Natarajan <Ga...@arisglobal.com>.
Hi Brihat,

I request you to check the dev mail archives. I have recently replied to a similar post.  The excerpt of the response is as follows:

I suggest you to have a look at this ctakes rest module - https://github.com/GoTeamEpsilon/ctakes-rest-service/tree/master/ctakes-web-rest

The custom dictionary XML needs to be placed in ‘resources/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast’ folder and ‘LookupXml’ attribute needs to be added in DictionarySubPipe.piper as follows:

add DefaultJCasTermAnnotator LookupXml=org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast/customDictionary.xml

Regards,
Gandhi

Posted by Brihat Sharma <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gandhi,