Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ilya Khasin <Il...@crd.com> on 2003/01/30 18:23:48 UTC

From file to java object.

1.	I recorded a request from the client to the service implemented
using Axis (with TCPMonitor) and saved it to a file. This request has
one huge input parameter which is deserialized using BeanDeserializer on
the server side.
2.	How can I play this back bypassing the web service invocation? I
want to be able to take the SOAP request, deserialize the input
parameter to a java object using Axis type mapping, but without invoking
the servlet engine.
3.	Is this possible?
4.	What are the alternatives for quick regression testing?
5.	If the above is confusing, once again:
I need to take the soap request saved in a file, get the fields of the
input parameter, and populate the corresponding java object with those
values.

Thanks,

Ilya Khasin.