Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Julien Naour <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/30 13:53:51 UTC

Customize configuration on a specific node

Hi,
Is it possible to customize a node configuration on a specific node?
I installed a 4-nodes cluster. There is 4 HDD on 3 of my nodes and 3 on the
last.
I can't manage to find a way to change the configuration of my node on this
specific node.
I want to change datanode directories and mapreduce directories on that
specific node
Is there a way to do that ?

An other question : Is it possible to remove a service on a node after you
add it ? I can't manage to find a way to do that.

Regards,

Julien Naour

Re: Customize configuration on a specific node

Posted by Julien Naour <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again,
Julien

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.