Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "N.S.Karthik" <ns...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 08:54:21 UTC

SSO + LDAP + Apache httpd

Hi

Spec :
JDK1.6,
Tomcat 7.0.30,
Apache Http2.2
Linux 64 bit Suse

This post is re-applied from my earlier on different form of nabble on
Tomcat product

http://tomcat.10.n6.nabble.com/LDAP-on-TOMCAT-7-0-30-tp4993107.html

So far we have been using  3 killer Ajax web based applications
with each app provided with separate DB schema.

The Requirement  is to provide a SSO "Single Sign On"  Logic with existing
LDAP Server.
The AAA has to validated  Only once for user login

How could i use Apache Httpd + apache LDAP to achieve the functionality of
SSO + LDAP varification ?

with regards
karthik

Re: SSO + LDAP + Apache httpd

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 2/6/13 12:35 PM, N.S.Karthik a écrit :
> Hi
>
> httpd + tomcat + LDAP config
>
> This is the sort of Info I am trying to get from the form
>
> If any body has suceedded in Httpd + LDAP Config as per the  URL
> mentioned below ,I would like to get more info
>
> http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.apache.org%2F~bnicholes%2Fpresentations%2FApacheconUS2006_authldap.ppt&ei=1D8SUdqWFcPtrAebs4G4CQ&usg=AFQjCNEWZYBjaziZ5teGcpWZzHzzYuyInw&bvm=bv.41934586,d.bmk

Ok, I will repeat one more time :

THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT MAILING LIST.

Did you get this ?

Cordialement,