Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by tech_evaluator <re...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/31 13:22:34 UTC

Register a external soap based web service(ws​dl url) in juddi registry

I need to register a SOAP based web service which is deployed on one remote
server (say tomcat) and i don't have access to the java code of that web
service and I just have the wsdl url of that web service.

Now I need to register this service( WSDL URL) in juddi service registry.

Ques:-->
1-Does jUDDI service registry provide this capability to register an
external wsdl url. (e.g Mule Galaxy service registry does provide this
functionality to register wsdl url.)
2-If yes, what is the approach for the same for juddi service registry.

Re: jUDDI on JBoss AS-7

Posted by tech evaluator <re...@gmail.com>.
I am trying to deploy juddi.war file on JBoss 7.1 application server.
There are lot of changes in the way of deployment of any war files in JBoss
7
For deploying juddi.war, I need to create jboss-deployment-structure.xml
and individual modules need to be created.
And inside this deployment structure xml, I need to put the dependent
modules.
Can you help on this ??

*JBoss Server Logs with Exception:*

13:56:48,573 INFO  [org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources] (MSC
service thread 1-2) JBAS010400: Bound data source [java:jboss/dataso
urces/ExampleDS]
13:56:48,589 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread
1-3) JBAS015876: Starting deployment of "juddi.war"
13:56:49,604 INFO  [org.jboss.as.jpa] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS011401:
Read persistence.xml for juddiDatabase
13:56:49,604 INFO  [org.jboss.as.jpa] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS011401:
Read persistence.xml for juddiDatabase
13:56:49,651 WARN  [org.jboss.modules] (MSC service thread 1-4) Failed to
define class org.apache.juddi.model.UddiEntity in Module "deployme
nt.juddi.war:main" from Service Module Loader: java.lang.LinkageError:
Failed to link org/apache/juddi/model/UddiEntity (Module "deployment.
juddi.war:main" from Service Module Loader)
        at
org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.defineClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:396)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.loadClassLocal(ModuleClassLoader.java:243)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader$1.loadClassLocal(ModuleClassLoader.java:73)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        at org.jboss.modules.Module.loadModuleClass(Module.java:517)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:182)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:456)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:423)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:398)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:120)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2291)
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:1743)
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at
org.jboss.as.server.deployment.reflect.ClassReflectionIndex.<init>(ClassReflectionIndex.java:57)
[jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar
:7.1.1.Final]
        at
org.jboss.as.server.deployment.reflect.DeploymentReflectionIndex.getClassIndex(DeploymentReflectionIndex.java:66)
[jboss-as-serve
r-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
        at
org.jboss.as.ee.metadata.MethodAnnotationAggregator.runtimeAnnotationInformation(MethodAnnotationAggregator.java:58)
        at
org.jboss.as.ee.component.deployers.InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.handleAnnotations(InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.java:85)
        at
org.jboss.as.ee.component.deployers.InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.processComponentConfig(InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.java:70)

        at
org.jboss.as.ee.component.deployers.InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.deploy(InterceptorAnnotationProcessor.java:55)
        at
org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:113)
[jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final
.jar:7.1.1.Final]
        at
org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811)
[jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2
.GA]
        at
org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746)
[jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
        at
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
org/apache/openjpa/enhance/PersistenceCapable
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.doDefineOrLoadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:327)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.defineClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:391)
[jboss-modules.jar:1.1.1.GA]
        ... 24 more
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PersistenceCapable from [Module
"deployment.juddi.war:main" from Ser
vice Module Loader]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:190)
[...]
        ... 30 more

13:56:49,760 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-4)
MSC00001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit."juddi.war"
.POST_MODULE: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service
jboss.deployment.unit."juddi.war".POST_MODULE: Failed to process phase
POST_MO
DULE of deployment "juddi.war"
        at
org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:119)
[jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final
.jar:7.1.1.Final]
        at
org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811)
[jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2
.GA]
        at
org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746)
[jboss-msc-1.0.2.GA.jar:1.0.2.GA]
        at
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting reflective information
for class org.apache.juddi.api.impl.UDDIPublicationImpl with Cla
ssLoader ModuleClassLoader for Module "deployment.juddi.war:main" from
Service Module Loader
        at
org.jboss.as.server.deployment.reflect.DeploymentReflectionIndex.getClassIndex(DeploymentReflectionIndex.java:70)
[...]

        ... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/juddi/model/UddiEntity
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2291)
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:1743)
[rt.jar:1.6.0_22]
        at
org.jboss.as.server.deployment.reflect.ClassReflectionIndex.<init>(ClassReflectionIndex.java:57)
[jboss-as-server-7.1.1.Final.jar
:7.1.1.Final]
        at
org.jboss.as.server.deployment.reflect.DeploymentReflectionIndex.getClassIndex(DeploymentReflectionIndex.java:66)
[jboss-as-serve
r-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
        ... 10 more
org.apache.juddi.model.UddiEntity from [Module "deployment.juddi.war:main"
from Service Module
Loader]
        at
org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:190)
        at
org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)
        at
org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:456)
        at
org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:423)
        at
org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:398)
        at
org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:120)
        ... 15 more

13:56:49,854 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBAS015951:
Admin console listening on http://127.0.0.1:9990
13:56:49,854 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 2)
JBAS015870: Deploy of deployment "juddi.war" was rolled back with f
ailure message {"JBAS014671: Failed services" =>
{"jboss.deployment.unit.\"juddi.war\".POST_MODULE" =>
"org.jboss.msc.service.StartException
 in service jboss.deployment.unit.\"juddi.war\".POST_MODULE: Failed to
process phase POST_MODULE of deployment \"juddi.war\""}}
13:56:49,854 ERROR [org.jboss.as] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBAS015875:
JBoss AS 7.1.1.Final "Brontes" started (with errors) in 3516ms - Star
ted 140 of 218 services (1 services failed or missing dependencies, 76
services are passive or on-demand)
13:56:50,370 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread
1-2) JBAS015877: Stopped deployment juddi.war in 510ms
13:56:50,370 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller] (DeploymentScanner-threads -
2) JBAS014774: Service status report

jUDDI on JBoss AS-7

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: Register a external soap based web service(ws​dl url) in juddi registry

Posted by tech evaluator <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi 'tech_evaluator',