Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Pierre Delisle <Pi...@Sun.COM> on 2003/09/26 19:04:04 UTC

standard-1.0.4 and standard-1.1.0-B1 now available

The Jakarta-Taglibs team is proud to announce two new releases of the
standard tag library, an implementation of the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL).

    standard-1.0.4
       Implements the JSTL 1.0 specification (JSR-052).
       Requires a minimum of a JSP 1.2 container, such as Tomcat 4.x.

    standard-1.1.0-B1
       Early access (not yet Final) of an implementation of the
       JSTL 1.1 specification (JSR-052).
       Requires a minimum of a JSP 2.0 container, such as Tomcat 5.x.

For more information on the standard taglib, please see:
    standard 1.1.0-B1: http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html
    standard 1.0.4:    http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-1.0-doc/intro.html

For more information on Tomcat, please see:
       http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat

Re: standard-1.0.4 and standard-1.1.0-B1 now available

Posted by Jason Lea <ja...@kumachan.net.nz>.
It is hard to locate the changes/bug fixes that occured from the main
page.  So if any one else is interested here they are:

standard-1.0.4
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-1.0-doc/ReleaseNotes.html

standard-1.1.0-B1
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/ReleaseNotes.html

Pierre Delisle wrote:

> The Jakarta-Taglibs team is proud to announce two new releases of the
> standard tag library, an implementation of the JSP Standard Tag Library
> (JSTL).
>
>    standard-1.0.4
>       Implements the JSTL 1.0 specification (JSR-052).
>       Requires a minimum of a JSP 1.2 container, such as Tomcat 4.x.
>
>    standard-1.1.0-B1
>       Early access (not yet Final) of an implementation of the
> JSTL 1.1 specification (JSR-052).       Requires a minimum of a JSP 2.0
> container, such as Tomcat 5.x.
>
> For more information on the standard taglib, please see:
>    standard 1.1.0-B1:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html
>    standard 1.0.4:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-1.0-doc/intro.html
>
> For more information on Tomcat, please see:
>       http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat

Jason Lea

Re: standard-1.0.4 and standard-1.1.0-B1 now available

Posted by Pierre Delisle <Pi...@Sun.COM>.
Since a few people have asked...

You can get a link to the JSTL 1.1 Maintenance Release spec
at http://java.sun.com/jstl.

Scroll to the 'Specification' section and you will see
a link to the JSTL 1.1 Maintenance release spec.

    -- Pierre

Posted by Jason Lea <ja...@kumachan.net.nz>.

Posted by Pierre Delisle <Pi...@Sun.COM>.