Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Christopher X. Candreva" <ch...@westnet.com> on 2004/10/13 19:13:53 UTC

Re: [ot] If you see this domain in spam....

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Chris Santerre wrote:

> I would like to know if anyone gets a report of spam that has this domain in
> it. They just make me feel all icky. The more I read their site, the more I

Icky ? The biggest reason I think this is a scam is -- he obviously hasn't
read his own book.  I couldn't get through more than like 2 screens of that
site before I started just hitting page down.

It was a trance -- the "Eyes glazed over I have no idea what I'm reading and
I don't care" type. The type that doesn't generate many sales.

Chris Candreva  -- chris@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/

Re: [ot] If you see this domain in spam....

Posted by Robin Lynn Frank <rl...@paradigm-omega.com>.
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:13:53 -0400 (EDT)
"Christopher X. Candreva" <ch...@westnet.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Chris Santerre wrote:
>
> > I would like to know if anyone gets a report of spam that has this
> > domain in it. They just make me feel all icky. The more I read their
> > site, the more I
>
> Icky ? The biggest reason I think this is a scam is -- he obviously
> hasn't read his own book.  I couldn't get through more than like 2
> screens of that site before I started just hitting page down.
>
> It was a trance -- the "Eyes glazed over I have no idea what I'm
> reading and I don't care" type. The type that doesn't generate many
> sales.

I have a very strict rule.  Any website that features a picture of the
owner is regarded as worthless.

--
Robin Lynn Frank
Director of Operations

Re: [ot] If you see this domain in spam....

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.
On Wednesday, October 13, 2004, 10:13:53 AM, Christopher Candreva wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Chris Santerre wrote:

>> I would like to know if anyone gets a report of spam that has this domain in
>> it. They just make me feel all icky. The more I read their site, the more I

> Icky ? The biggest reason I think this is a scam is -- he obviously hasn't
> read his own book.  I couldn't get through more than like 2 screens of that
> site before I started just hitting page down.

> It was a trance -- the "Eyes glazed over I have no idea what I'm reading and
> I don't care" type. The type that doesn't generate many sales.

Heh, that would be fraud then, for "hypnotic selling secrets"
that don't work....

Their "hypnotic" web pages made me want to puke, both from style
and content.  ;-)

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan