Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com> on 2001/09/08 05:59:43 UTC

Debugging Linux TC from Win98 VisualCafe 4.1

Has anybody successfully configured their systems to allow for distributed
debugging using VisualCafe 4.1?

I'm running VC4.1 on Win98, with Tomcat 3.2 (JDk1.3) running on Linux
(RH6.2).  I don't seem to get it to work, though I thought this was possible
these days.  println debugging is a pain, so if you'd done it, can you give
me the right pointers to help me out?

Regards,
David
Yozons Signed & Secured

Tomcat in production - Yozons e-signature and secure document delivery

Posted by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com>.
Some people have wondered about Tomcat in production environments.  Rather
than bore everyone on this list, I'll just include a link to a story that I
wrote about my experiences creating a startup company based primarily on
open source and/or free software.  It may be of interest since we're in
production running on a four distributed servers (two web and two app).

The story is at: http://myeastside.com/mes/showFullStory.jsp?sid=1720

David
Yozons Inc - Signed & Secured