Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Singh, Sandeep" <SS...@kheaa.com> on 2002/04/02 22:41:50 UTC

parser.jar

I got the 	jaxp.jar from ant binary someone can give
the URl from where I can get parser.jar

Thanks

Posted by kelly lan <ke...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
If you need the jaxp1.0.1,you can direct to download
the jaxp-1_0_1.zip from :
http://www-pu.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/ip/IP2000_2001/jaxp.html
If you need other versions you can get it from:
http://java.sun.com/xml
There are any versions for jaxp.

After the file is unzipped , the new directory should
contain the following files:

docs/api/*
examples/*
examples/index.html  readme.html