Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2017/07/11 22:49:59 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin 0.1.5-incubating [rc3]

Hi all,

Vote passed with 5[+1] binding votes, 3[+1] non-binding votes and no[-1] votes , Please check the following tally.

+1 binding: [5]
Henry,
Uma,
Alex, lv
Shawn, Sha
Vincent, Zhao

+1 non-binding: [3]
Pawel
Lionel, Liu
yinw

0 : [0]

-1 : [0]

Thanks,

William

On behalf of Apache Griffin PPMC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin 0.1.5-incubating [rc3]

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
hi Henry,

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying 'binding' for us.

William

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.