Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/12 22:08:55 UTC

Re: [HEADS UP] Next releases

Hi

Any plans for Karaf 3.0.9?

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Senior Application Consultant @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: [HEADS UP] Next releases

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Krzysztof,

Good point, let me check the Jira we have for 3.0.9 and I will let you
know when we can schedule it (I think it's possible during ApacheCon).

Regards
JB

jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net