Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/14 01:29:31 UTC

Re: Time to think about 3.4.0?

Hey guys,

Since master is on 3.4.x now (yeah!), I have created 2 Jenkins jobs for 3.3.x-fixes, [1] for JDK 1.8
and [2] for JDK 11. The master additionally has JDK13 and JDK14 (created a moment ago). Please
let me know if we need something else, I could create more jobs, thanks!

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-3.3.x-JDK18/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-3.3.x-JDK11/

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko