Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "R. Markham" <ma...@gmx.de> on 2005/11/24 09:12:32 UTC

AW: Debugging Struts Application with Eclipse

Hallo Martin,

I found the solution:

Create a batch file with the name setenv.bat. In the Batch file set
set JPDA_ADDRESS=8000
set  JPDA_TRANSPORT=dt_socket

Stores this file in /CATALINA_HOME/bin directory.

Starts tomcat with
Catalina jpda start

So you don't need additional plugins in Eclipse. I find the less Plug Ins
you the more faster is Eclipse.

Regards

Richard