Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Leis, Matthias - SID-NLKM" <Ma...@sid.sachsen.de> on 2010/08/02 16:20:15 UTC

jmeter and webflow: How to get another execution-Parameter for every single thread

Hi,

I am currently testing a Spring Webflow Application. The URLs look like
http://localhost:8080/spring/main-flow?execution=e1s1
The initial request is http://localhost:8080/spring/main-flow, which
responds with a HTTP Status Code 302 which redirects to
http://localhost:8080/spring/main-flow?execution=e1s1.
When I start my test with more than one thread, every thread gets the
same URLs. So the application doesn't really execute anything (e.g.
Database access) the second time the URL is called, but returns only the
stored views (because the URL is always the same).

The behaviour using a browser is different. The first instance gets
http://localhost:8080/spring/main-flow?execution=e1s1, the second
instance gets http://localhost:8080/spring/main-flow?execution=e2s1
(notice e2s1 instead of e1s1) and so on and the application really
executes database accesses, web service calls and so on.

So my question is: Does anybody have an idea, how to achieve, that the
first thread gets e1s1, the second thread e2s1 and so on.

Thanks, any help is appreciated!

Regards,

Matthias

Re: jmeter and webflow: How to get another execution-Parameter for every single thread

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Updated information about
scripthttp://theworkaholic.blogspot.com/2010/08/jmeter-with-
spring-webflow.html
Has a small tutorial on dealing with cases like these.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi

AW: jmeter and webflow: How to get another execution-Parameter for every single thread

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Leis, Matthias - SID-NLKM" <Ma...@sid.sachsen.de>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi