Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christian Mittendorf <ch...@freenet.de> on 2006/01/31 14:13:56 UTC

ValidationDelegate and non-TextFields

Hello!

I've got a Form with a ValidationDelegate and a number of TextFields.
There are also fields for the errors, etc. Everything is working fine.

Now I've changed the first two TextFields to PropertySelection (but I
kept validators and DisplayName is also set) and while iterating over
the error trackings, the first two fields are lost and my error
messages are move up two fields. Thus the error for field 3 is
showing on field 1, and the error for field 4 is showing up on
position 2. Does anybody have an idea on what is going on here? What
am I missing?

Christian