Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by harsha yalagach <ha...@cerebracomputers.com> on 2002/06/08 06:12:15 UTC

Tomcat 4, Win 2K service problem...

Hello,
	I have been using Apache 1.3 & Tomcat 3.3.1 (both of them running as
Windows 2000 services)... Recently I tried Tomcat 4. It works very well
while running as an application, but when I run it as a Windows 2K service,
the response is very slow. Slow means very damn slow (Once I waited nearly
half an hour & still no response...). Does any one know the solution to my
problem and why its happening.

	Thanks in advance...

Warm Regards,
Harsha Yalagach
Software Engineer
Cerebra Integrated Technologies Ltd.
Bangalore, India

E-Mail:
           harsha_yalagach@cerebracomputers.com
           hyalagach@hotmail.com

P-No:
         +91-80-357 6620  (O)
         +91-80-320 0 320 (R)
         +91-98440 85907 (M)

Scanned by  MailScan Content-Security and Anti-Virus Software.
Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.