Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by al...@familie-schweizer.net on 2009/10/01 16:57:40 UTC

Problem changing language

Hi,
I'm very new to ofbiz and have (I think) a simple question.
I'm working with the demo store.
When I log in with the Administrator the language showing in the
admin-application (e.g. catalog manager) is german.

My question is: How can I change the language?

Thanx in advance.

Alexander

Re: Problem changing language

Posted by al...@familie-schweizer.net.
Hi André,
thanks for the reply! I was using the theme bizzness time. Somehow it
seems that the css is not working well.
When I clicked on "language" it seemed that nothing happens - actually
the part for selecting the language was shown - but far below the
whole page... That's why I didn't recognize it.

Now everything's fine.

Thanx again.
Alexander

Posted by André Herbst <ah...@softmatic.dk>.