Posted to announce@apachecon.com by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2001/10/18 13:31:51 UTC

ApacheCon: Moving forward

Greetings!

As you probably know, the company that was producing
the ApacheCon shows for us dissolved in July of 2001, which
disrupted our plans considerably. :-)  However, The Apache
Software Foundation requested proposals for a new management
company, and have accepted one of the bids.  We are working
out the details of the agreement now, but we will be
getting back on track very shortly.

Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience!
--
#ken	P-)}