Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/05 21:35:47 UTC

Use of RSyntaxTextArea in FunctionHelper GUI

Hi,

I am working in FunctionHelper GUI and I would like to know why we use an
RSyntaxTextArea to display results?

Thank
Antonio

Re: Use of RSyntaxTextArea in FunctionHelper GUI

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Ok

I am studying FunctionHelper GUI to improve it

Anybody use Detail/Add/Add from Clipboard/Delete buttons?

In my opinion, we can remove it because they are useless (I don't
understand why we would like to add/delete a line)

If you are ok, I will remove it and improve the GUI

Antonio

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antonio,

--