Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/28 08:22:44 UTC

Change pre-commit job configuration

Just an "heads up"..

I have merged this change around pre-commit job configurations
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/1818

The idea is that pre-commit will run on a new branch which is the
result of merging the pr branch with the target branch.

Before this change the pre-commit job was only testing the pr branch
without performing any merge with the target branch

Let me now if you have troubles, this is the default configuration of
the plugin and it is also used on Apache ZooKeeper and Apache Pulsar.
It is also like what Travis-CI is doing

Enrico