Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Carlos Saraiva <ja...@carlossaraiva.com> on 2002/09/09 16:10:01 UTC

Validation documentation (help requested)

Hello,

I'm a new Struts user, and would like some pointers to documentation,
especially for validation. I figured out how to install and use the
framework, and actually have a small app up and running, but I'm have a
terrible time getting started on validation.

Best regards,
Carlos Saraiva
Raleigh, NC
http://www.carlossaraiva.com
mailto:saraiva@pobox.com

Re: Validation documentation (help requested)

Posted by Craig Tataryn <cr...@hotmail.com>.
Here you go:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dwinterfeldt/index.html

Craig.

Posted by Carlos Saraiva <ja...@carlossaraiva.com>.
> Eddie:
> 1) Go to http://www.theserverside.com/
> 2) Search for "struts book review"
> 3) Download and read all the sample chapters
> 4) Go pre-order your own copy on bookpool.com

Thanks Eddie, I've downloaded the chapters, and will buy the book as soon as
it's published.

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
1) Go to http://www.theserverside.com/
2) Search for "struts book review"
3) Download and read all the sample chapters
4) Go pre-order your own copy on bookpool.com

Chuck does a good job at introducing Struts to newcomers.  That should
give you a really good jump-start.

Regards,

Eddie