Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/28 15:28:40 UTC

[disscuss][java-chassis] plan to release java-chassis patch 1.2.1?

there are some important fix for 1.2.0

   - when create microservice meta failed, will destroy failed meta, but
   leak to destroy related configuration resources, rarely happen, but it's a
   leak problem.
   - when log framework is log4j2, will leak some log4j2 marker object for
   every request, serious leak problem
   - default to disable inject x-cse-context from edge invoker, to
   avoid security issue problem

other changes:

   - support consumer and producer return Optional type
   - inspector swagger online test support work with servlet having web
   root and servlet pattern
   - inspector support view configuration items
   - fix inspector swagger to html can not scroll problem

do we plan to release a patch 1.2.1?

Re: [disscuss][java-chassis] plan to release java-chassis patch 1.2.1?

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
discussed with @willem.jiang <wi...@gmail.com> , because only
"Optional" is new feature, we can  create 1.2.1 branch based on current
master(1.3.0-SNAPSHOT)

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2019年4月29日周一 上午9:14写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.