Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris <ch...@gmx.at> on 2015/05/10 20:03:12 UTC

form property model

Hi  all,

I would have again a question regarding models:

I have a page where I create a LDM model of an object.

Later on, I have severals components that use a property model of the object’s attribute (new PropertyModel<String>(object,“attribute“).
All components are placed within a form. On submit however, the object does not reflect the user’s changes. Why is it not updated?

Thanks, Chris

Re: form property model

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Sorry, it works now - it was a small mistake.

Chris