Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by mingleizhang <zm...@163.com> on 2018/03/09 08:49:19 UTC

Error : Temporary failure in name resolutionost

Hi,

I build a flink based on the new code from master branch. And I get the flink binary of flink-1.6-SNAPSHOT. When I run ./start-cluster.sh by the default flink-conf.yaml. I can not start the process and get the error below:

[root@ricezhang-pjhzf bin]# ./start-cluster.sh
Starting cluster.
Starting standalonesession daemon on host ricezhang-pjhzf.vclound.com.
: Temporary failure in name resolutionost

Thanks
Minglei

Re:Re: Error : Temporary failure in name resolutionost

Posted by mingleizhang <zm...@163.com>.
Okay. I am not sure whether it is a problem.  But I will open a jira for this soon.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,