Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Giovanni Toraldo <me...@gionn.net> on 2014/11/13 12:41:40 UTC

Fwd: Amazon createVolumeInAvailabilityZone broken on 1.8.0

Hi,

we started for a few weeks to have problems while allocating a new EBS
volume to an already running instance.

It looks like related in the building of the map availability zone
code -> http endpoints, maybe it's related to the introduction of the
new German datacenter?

Stacktrace log available here:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/gionn/c01a4c30e9126925c3b6/raw/dcd59f5c1d05d0a94687a0c29c1ab80f1eecae25/gistfile1.txt

Thanks.

--
Giovanni Toraldo
http://gionn.net

Re: Fwd: Amazon createVolumeInAvailabilityZone broken on 1.8.0

Posted by Giovanni Toraldo <me...@gionn.net>.
Hi Adrian,

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 3:06 AM, Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow. That stacktrace sure is a mouthful. You may be right. Can you open a
> jira on this so it isn't lost?

Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-774

I've also linked a possibile duplicate:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-765

Cheers,

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
Wow. That stacktrace sure is a mouthful. You may be right. Can you open a
jira on this so it isn't lost?

-A