Posted to users@maven.apache.org by CS Wong <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/23 13:29:46 UTC

EAR assembly as part of an EJB project

Hi,

Would just like to find out: is it possibly to have an EAR assembly inside
an EJB Maven project? It's really quite a hassle to create another POM
declaration to package the EJB into an EAR. Creating the EAR project isn't
the hassle, maintaining it is. If I can contain it within one project,
that'll be very nice. I know I can use multi-module projects, in fact, I'm
doing so right now, but I'd like to see if there' an even simpler solution.

Thanks!
Wong

Re: EAR assembly as part of an EJB project

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
No, there isn't. One Maven project only produces ONE artifact.

/Anders