Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Suneel <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/28 06:57:47 UTC

Delta-Import adding duplicate entry.

Hello Friend,

I am working on delta-import I have configured according to given article
"http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#head-9ee74e0ad772fd57f6419033fb0af9828222e041".

but every time when i am executing delta-import through DIH it picked only
changed data that is ok, but rather then updating its adding duplicate
records.

I have defined.  "deltaImportQuery", "deltaQuery"  in db-data-config.xml

I unable to find out the reason. please help me and provide me some example.

Thanks & Regards

-----
Suneel Pandey
Sr. Software Developer

Re: Delta-Import adding duplicate entry.

Posted by Suneel <pa...@gmail.com>.
I have made unique key in schema.xml now its working for me

thanx a lot

Regards,

-----

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> but every time when i am executing delta-import through DIH
> it picked only
> changed data that is ok, but rather then updating its adding
> duplicate
> records.

Do you have <uniqueKey>...</uniqueKey>  defined in your schema.xml?
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UniqueKey