Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/10 07:28:58 UTC

[DISCUSS] Next Heron release (0.20.3-incubating)

Hi,

It has been 5 months since the last Heron release and it is time for us to
think about 0.20.3-incubating. Anything  we would like to finish before
preparing the next release?

--ning

Re: [DISCUSS] Next Heron release (0.20.3-incubating)

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hi,

We need to fix the IDE setup scripts before the next release.  I was going
to wait until Bazel was upgraded to fix it.  But if we want to release now
(which I am fine with) we need to take a little time and figure out what
the issue is.

Posted by thinker0 <th...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.