Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by shafreen anfar <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/19 03:08:39 UTC

[Message Processor] Fault sequence is not invoked in OUT_ONLY scenario

Hi All,

At the moment, when there is a failure in Message Processor (i.e.
Connection refused) fault sequence is not invoked in OUT_ONLY scenario.
IMO, we should invoke fault sequence even in  OUT_ONLY scenario. What do
you all think ?

Thanks,
Shafreen

Re: [Message Processor] Fault sequence is not invoked in OUT_ONLY scenario

Posted by Shafreen <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 7:49 AM Isuru Udana <is...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Shafreen,