Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Sarma Josyula <sj...@corp.epals.com> on 2012/07/10 17:47:47 UTC

How-to bounce mail for some recipients?

>From my mailet, I want to bounce the email for some recipients but not
all.

MailetContext.bounce()bounce for all recipients.

What is the alternative?

Thanks

Re: How-to bounce mail for some recipients?

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Can't you add a test in your mailet that invoke MailetContext.bounce()
only for some recipients.

The list of recipients could be configured as an mailet attribute in the
mailetcontainer.conf (if you use james3) or in context.xml for James2.

Thx, Eric