Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/27 13:54:12 UTC

Re: [ANN][Axis2] Axis2 1.5.2 released

Indeed. I forgot to add that to the announcement for
announce@apache.org. Unfortunately the message already went through
moderation, so we cannot change this. I'm preparing a more precise
documentation of the Axis2 release process and I will add a note about
this so that we can avoid this in the future.

Andreas