Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by da...@immonet.de on 2006/07/21 10:52:13 UTC

SOAP Header after WSDL2Java

Hi,

I use an existing WebService from the web, that uses SOAP Headers. Also I used WSDL2Java to generate the Stubs, which work very well, but headers doesn't seem to be supported .. are they Ignored? The Stubs are generated, but I can't pass these Objects to the serviceSoap Stubs, which make the call.

I use Axis 1.4, and the service I mentioned is MapPoint, you can find the wsdl here: http://staging.mappoint.net/standard-30/mappoint.wsdl

The UserInfoFindHeader Stub is generated, but I don't see any possibility to pass it as SOAP Header.

Please, how can I use these Headers? If I can't use Headers with WSDL2Java then using existing WebServices with axis, that make use of headers, isn't possible. Is this attended or is is it a bug? I think its a bug, because you are not interoperable with other systems. I need this feature really necessary, is there a known workaround or something else?

Greetings and thanks in advance
Daniel

AW: SOAP Header after WSDL2Java

Posted by da...@immonet.de.
> I use an existing WebService from the web, that uses SOAP
> Headers. Also I used WSDL2Java to generate the Stubs, which
> work very well, but headers doesn't seem to be supported ..
> are they Ignored? The Stubs are generated, but I can't pass
> these Objects to the serviceSoap Stubs, which make the call.

got it ..

Here the more generic form .. you have to set the Header after casting, with namespaces and name:

((SomeServiceSoapStub)someService).setHeader("your namespace url", "GeneratedHeader (the Classname)", header);

Daniel