Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Janovy <da...@Phogenix.com> on 2002/07/10 05:38:15 UTC

[4.1.7 also] GlobalNamingResources element required in Tomcat 4.1.2?

This is still a problem in 4.1.7. As long as there is a GlobalNamingResources element in server.xml such as:

  <GlobalNamingResources>
    <!-- Test entry for demonstration purposes -->
    <Environment name="simpleValue" type="java.lang.Integer" value="30"/>
  </GlobalNamingResources>

then this error does not appear.

David J.