Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Heydari, Parviz" <he...@dnb.no> on 2000/10/03 14:28:13 UTC

Reading Image using Servlet

Hi,

I have a binary data, byte, that represents an image and try to get this
image to IE browser. my class extends Servlet and when I run this class in
IE browser I get a binary code in the browser but not an image or gif file!

Any idea how I can show the result in gif/image!?

thanks
	Parviz

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB Group.