Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Jaikit Jilka <jj...@leadferret.com> on 2016/07/14 22:53:10 UTC

Operators not working

Hello,

I am parsing data from one table to another table. My operators are running but it does not parse or emit anything after it parses 50000 rows. I also partitioned my parser operator and jdbcoutput operator. It 50000 it works fine and later it slows down and finally it does not emit anything. Latency of the operator is also around 120 - 150. What can be wrong here.

Thank You,
Jaikit JIlka

Re: Operators not working

Posted by Ashwin Chandra Putta <as...@gmail.com>.
I remember the jdbc pojo input operator did only batch read (only existing
records at the time of start of the operator) and not continuous polling of
subsequent records. Not sure if this is fixed?

Can you try the polling input operator?

https://github.com/devtagare/examples/tree/master/tutorials/JdbcIngest

Regards,
Ashwin.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 11:11 AM, Pradeep A. Dalvi <pr...@apache.org> wrote:

> What happens if you remove JDBC Output Operator and write to console or
> something, do you still observe the similar behavior?
>
> --prad
>
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Jaikit Jilka <jj...@leadferret.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am referring to JdbcPojoImput operator. when I launch the application
>> it emits around 500records/sec but once it reaches 30k it slows down and
>> emits 15records/sec. I inserting record from a table which has data coming
>> in continously and after the data is parsed I am deleting the record from
>> source table. But this is not the issue because I tried removing delete
>> query and still gives me same error.

Ashwin.

Re: Operators not working

Posted by Jaikit Jilka <jj...@leadferret.com>.
Hello,

I replaced my JdbcPojoOutput operator with console operator and still it behaves the same. It started with 600record/sec and now it is running at 30records/sec.

Re: Operators not working

Posted by "Pradeep A. Dalvi" <pr...@apache.org>.

Re: Operators not working

Posted by Jaikit Jilka <jj...@leadferret.com>.