Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by D Kenny <dk...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/16 18:09:28 UTC

Registering extensions in WSDL4J

Hi All, I have a question regarding registering the WSIF extensions in
WSDL4J. Although I have seen it mentioned in several places, I haven't been
able to find an example of exactly how this is done. Sorry if this appears a
fairly basic question, but being a newbie in WSIF, I'm still finding my feet
;-).

Any suggestions or links to examples much appreciated.

Regards

Damien